I’m very proud of my reputation for speaking the truth and educating people. I hope you’ll spend some time exploring my campaign website and some of my related sites, because I have a lot to share. But, at the same time, I realize that most people are prisoners of their “belief systems.”
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see my video.
I don’t have time for games. Due to establishment corruption and public apathy and ignorance — not to mention the fact that I have ELEVEN opponents — I have very little chance of getting more than 10% of the vote, and it could be as low as 1%.
In fact, I’d guesstimate that only 1% of the population (or less) is really intelligent, and those are the people I want to connect with.
For the rest of you, here are some dynamite reasons for not voting for me…
• I’m essentially a liberal, but I can’t stand (most of) the liberals in this country. I think of myself as more of a left-winger in the tradition of Che Guevara.
• My heroes include Che Guevara, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez and Muammar Gaddafi.
• I call a spade a spade, and if that spade’s name rhymes with Obama, Hillary Clinton or Bill Gates I’ll probably call it an “asshole.” On the other hand, I’m not as uncivil as the freaks who support the war on terror and regard playing war games on Xbox as a form of entertainment.
• I hate more people than I can count. I think Obama, Hillary Clinton and George W. Bush should be executed for treason and war crimes. There are virtually thousands of people in Seattle who I consider “virtual pedophiles.”
• I loved my students enough to risk (and eventually lose) my career fighting for them.
• I do not support the war on terrorism.
• I do not support the troops except when they’re defending U.S. citizens from aggression, something which last happened during the War of 1812 (and arguably during WWII, but that’s a little complicated).
• I do NOT believe the lying politicians and media whores who claim 9/11 was orchestrated by a bunch of goat herders hiding in a cave in Afghanistan. I believe it was a “false flag operation,” the work of the U.S. government and/or Israel.
• I do not salute the flag or stand for the national anthem.
• I think Bill Gates is one of history’s greatest con men and a global monster who has negatively impacted the lives of millions of people around the world. He could be more dangerous than George W. Bush and Obama.
• I don’t hate all Jews, but I think that the corruption in the Jewish community (aka Jewarchism) is simply extraordinary and poses a threat to all of humanity.
• I regard Israel as an illegitimate terrorist state.
• I’m spiritual — very spiritual. I think the idea that the U.S. is a Christian nation is absurd and disgusting. Freedom of religion means freedom from religion. In that spirit, I think the words "In God We Trust" should be removed from our currency. And if you think that’s an attack on Christianity, you have it exactly backwards.
• I’m not stupid. I run for office for a variety of reasons, and I really can’t be defeated. Even if I don’t make it past the primary election, my Jewarchy campaign alone ensures that I’ll still be in action for a long time to come. See my Jewarchy Plan of Action
• I’m not offended in the least when I hear minorities deride white people. Nor does it bother me to hear people run down the United States or see them burn the flag. I understand the reason for their pain and rage. So if you’re offended by my words and ideas, then you’re probably an immature asshole, similar to that Seattle media whore who performed community service after shooting a neighbor’s dog. (Hint: His name rhymes with Frank Blethen
.) I encourage you to vote for a Demopublican or for that invisible socialist, Mary Martin.
I’ve paid my dues. I lost my career. I was assaulted and almost killed by four men one night; I woke up in intensive care with a fractured skull and bleeding in my brain. I’ve endured more insults and threats than I can count. I’ve spent thousands of hours doing my homework and reversing years of brainwashing.
So I don’t have much patience with stupid voters who are content to vote for the lesser of evils every four years. I don’t need your vote, and I don’t want your vote.
What I want is a core following of intelligent people. If my campaign connects with just ten intelligent people in the entire state, then it will be a smashing success. After all, the Cuban Revolution was led by just two intelligent individuals.
* * * * *
On June 17, I was advised that the Video Voter Guide is live. You can see my video below.
Bear in mind that I have no training as a public speaker, and I don’t get much practice here in Seattle, where there aren’t even many intelligent people to talk to. I have no campaign staff or coaches.
So my speech may be a little amateurish in some respects, but I’m actually happy with the way it turned out.