Unless you’re completely out of the loop, you’ve probably heard of at least some of these people who are viewed as activists: Bernie Sanders, Noam Chomsky, Sean Penn, Jesse Ventura, Ron Paul, Ralph Nader, Chris Hedges, Alex Jones (InfoWars), Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, Dennis Kucinich. One of the best known activists associated with Washington State is Tim Eyman. Seattle liberals have drooled over a string of left-wing populists, from the late Charlie Chong to the soon-to-be-late Geov Parrish to the new socialist on the Seattle City Council, Kshama Sawant. And let’s not forget “Baghdad Jim” McDermott, who may spend as much time in India as Bill Gates and Kshama.
What if I told you that every person listed above is an example of “controlled opposition” (aka fake leader)?
Some of the people mentioned above are pretty good actors, but peeling off their masks really isn’t that hard. Sean Penn, Bernie Sanders, Alex Jones and all the Seattle-based clowns are are actually amateurs who are easy to unveil as frauds.
Below is a little ten-point litmus test I devised to help separate the wheat from the chaff. At your leisure, please do some research and see how your favorite heroes stack up against real activists.
1. Reach out to beginners — How can you claim to champion political reform if you don’t even educate people? I created the introduction series Politix 101. I don’t think all the people mentioned above combined have done anything similar.
2. Track Record & Online Resumé — I’ve developed several political websites and have run for public office ten times, speaking out boldly and clearly on the issues. There’s no guesswork about my background or his stand on many major issues. If you don’t like me, don’t vote for me, but don’t ever tell anyone I danced around the issues. Learn more at www.davidblomstrom.com. Now how much do you really know about Ralph Nader, Berine Sanders or any of the other clowns listed above?
3. Warning! — Most, if it not all, self-styled "activists" freely mention and link to other politicos, media and websites without even warning novices that they may be dishonest or corrupt. Not me. I’m even critical of Wikipedia and Encyclopedia Britannica, both of which have published some astounding lies in the political arena.
4. No Corrupt Connections —Bernie Sanders is a Democrat. Edward Snowden worked for the CIA, Chris Hedges the New York Times. Dennis Kucinich works for Fox News. Jesse Ventura’s conspiracy series was cool, but how did it get broadcast on prime time corporate TV? And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. No corrupt organizations will touch me.
5. Discuss Issues — Some of the clowns mentioned above have spewed a tidal wave of rhetoric, and at least a couple have even written books. Quick: Can you list three major, provocative issues any one of the above has tackled? What do they stand for? I tackle everything from political corruption to education to the environment.
6. The Holy Trinity — In today’s political climate, refusing to support the troops is regarded as almost suicidal. Similarly, can you name one politician, candidate or activist who is critical of Bill Gates? Almost no one dares say anything critical of anything Jewish, from Zionist Israel to “Jewish bankers.” I take on all three. In fact, I rank among the biggest Bill Gates and Jewarchism watchdogs in the world. (The anti-Microsoft button on the left has long been a standard fixture on my websites.)
7. Working for 3rd party — Rather than continue voting for the lesser of evils, I founded a new, untainted political party, the Fifth Republic Party.
8. Truthful — If you scrutinize sham activists, you can easily find some red flags. Some support the U.S. government’s absurd version of 9/11, for example. I apply my training as a scientist and a teacher to political science. My writing is carefully researched and supported by logic, evidence and facts.
9. Censored — Ever noticed how sham activists have no trouble getting publicity? Some even get elected to high office, when genuine reformers may find it impossible to get elected to local city councils and school boards. In contrast, I’ve been widely censored, insulted and ridiculed by an army of propagandists — the same propagandists who attack our greatest heroes, from Fidel Castro and Che Guevara to Hugo Chavez, Malcolm X to Muammar Gaddafi. Even Google has attacked my political campaigns.
10. Spiritual Connections — I was born and raised in rural West Dakota, visited Africa and worked as a wildlife biologist in the Alaskan wilderness for nearly a decade. Few urbanites have a close connection to Nature, which may help explain why so few sham activists have much to say about the environment. Yet the environment is by default the #1 socio-political issue, for we can hardly survive without air, water, soil and the food they produce.
Once again, I invite you to sit down and do your homework. Do some research on any of the people mentioned at the top of this page and see how much hard information you can find on any of them. They’re surprisingly hard to pin down. If you have time, you might also check out some of my opponents in this campaign. You can start by comparing their campaign websites to mine.